Mental illnesses are as real as any other illness. Quite often depression and anxiety are said to be, “all in your head” and this is not true. Many times, you cannot just get over it. If you have, or think you may have, clinically diagnosable depression or anxiety, please come in and speak with one of our caring practitioners. We want to be there for you in your pursuit of happiness.
We offer comprehensive treatment
plans for the following:
It can be normal to feel occasional anxiety in life but if it’s stopping you from doing day to day activities it might be something that needs to be evaluated.
If you are experiencing symptoms like:
- Feelings of panic, dread, or danger
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Rapid heart rate
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Rapid breathing, or hyperventilation
- Weakness and lethargy
- Digestive or gastrointestinal problems, such as gas, constipation, or diarrhea
- Singular focus on worries within one’s life
Then you may want to see us at Vista Healthcare. Anxiety is a real thing. It is as real as any visibly physical ailment. If you are struggling with anxiety, follow up or call Vista Healthcare for more information at 208-881-0902.