Mental illnesses are as real as any other illness. Quite often depression and anxiety are said to be, “all in your head” and this is not true. Many times you cannot just get over it. If you have or think you may have clinically diagnosable depression or anxiety, please come in and speak with one of our caring practitioners in the Rexburg area. We want to be there for you in your pursuit of happiness.
We offer comprehensive treatment
plans for the following:
It can be normal to feel occasional anxiety in life but if it’s stopping you from doing day to day activities it might be something that needs to be evaluated.
If you are experiencing symptoms like:
Feelings of panic, dread, or danger
Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
Rapid heart rate
Trembling or muscle twitching
Rapid breathing, or hyperventilation
Weakness and lethargy
Digestive or gastrointestinal problems, such as gas, constipation, or diarrhea
Singular focus on worries within one’s life
Then you may want to see us at our Vista Healthcare clinic in Rexburg. Anxiety is a real thing. It is as real as any visibly physical ailment. If you are struggling with anxiety, follow up or call Vista Healthcare for more information at 208-881-0902.
Depression is a real disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest and fatigue. Depression can affect how you feel, think, and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems effect both men's health and women's health. You may also have a hard time preforming normal day-to-day activities. Sometimes you may even feel as if life isn't worth living.
Depression feels like more than just a bout of the blues, it isn't a weakness and you can't simply "get over it.” Depression can be very difficult to live with but don't get discouraged. Instead seek help from one of our caring practitioners in the Rexburg area. We have a clinic in Rexburg that has walk in services. If you are struggling with depression and in the Rexburg area then you can come in as a walk-in.
Symptoms can occur most of the day, nearly every day and may include:
· Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
· Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
· Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports
· Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
· Tiredness and fatigue, so even small tasks take extra effort
· Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
· Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
· Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
· Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or self-blame
· Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things
· Frequent or recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
· Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
Symptoms for depression usually are severe enough to cause problems in daily activities, such as work, school, social activities or relationships with others. People may also feel generally miserable or unhappy without really knowing why.
Please do not let depression take control of your life. There is hope. If you are struggling with any of these symptoms, then call us at 208-881-0902 and visit our Rexburg clinic.